Friday, November 14, 2008

Book Blog and Christmas

My mum is visiting next week which means I need to finish my shopping for my family that lives in her area in order to save on postage costs. So this morning I'm heading out to do what I hope will be the bulk of the holiday shopping I have left for everyone other than my husband and girls. I'm then spending an hour or so at the school volunteering and back home to hopefully go over the third chapter I got back from my CP.

I did finish a book yesterday and my review's pretty short as I have to be out the door in five minutes and I still have to brush my teeth and dry my hair! LOL.

I read a book that's been in my TBR for a while: Inferno by Vivi Anna.

Inferno picks up where Hell Kat left off...only this time we see a kinder, gentler Kat despite the fact that she's got the Dark Dweller virus running through her veins. It was a little odd, seeing Kat be so sentimental, but the story pace was fast and furious like everything I've read of Vivi's and exciting enough to keep me turning the pages to read it quickly.

Have a good weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment