Saturday, October 04, 2008

Quick posting

I just realized I hadn't posted since Wednesday, which is a little unusual for me. Between painting and cleaning and having company, it's been a bit hectic, but fun. But I am going to be very busy for a few weeks so I'll try to keep posting regularly. The just might be really SHORT posts.

One thing to look for is a new newsletter sometime in the next week as well as an update on my webpage. I'm also doing some research for my new ROMANCE that I need to get started, as well as a bunch of promo 2009 stuff and trying to tinker with my "fun" story. Added in kids and commitments and I'm really running on a constant to-do list.

But stay tuned as things get crossed off one by one...as my new contest news should be up very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment