Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Post at the PHS and another book blog

Tuesdays are becoming the craziest day of my week, so this post isn't going to be over long. I have laundry to do, and five dozen mini cupcakes to make for the Girl Guide/Brownie parties tonight. Not to mention a phone call to make and oh yes, that pesky WIP to work on.

BUT

I am over at the Pink Heart Society today for Temptation Tuesday, and talking about fall baking - funny considering the cupcake thing. There are some recipes over there too so you might want to pop over to see what's in my cookie jar.


And I've finished another book - this time CJ Carmichael's Christmas With Daddy, the final installment of her Three Good Men trilogy.

I liked how the love story and Nick's growth as a man coincided with the police case. So many times you see a cop story where the case and the romance are connected but not this intimately intertwined. And being a new dog owner, I really connected with the doggie parts too. Every family should have a Lefty.

A great ending to a fantastic series!

No comments:

Post a Comment