Wednesday, October 29, 2008

INTRODUCING.....

Some exciting news now...I have pretty much finished with the website changes. There are a few additions coming with my next update, but on the whole, it's done and I'm very excited!

On my main site, www.donnaalward.com:

I've changed the navigation and pages a bit, so now we have a Press Page where you can find my biography, any scheduled appearances, links to articles and interviews and industry stats.

My foreign releases page is now in a clearer, easier format.

I've added a brand new, exciting feature in my Recipe Corner. Here you can find recipes that have appeared in my books - like Maggie's Pasta e fagioli soup and Mountain Haven Pumpkin Cake with Caramel Sauce. The recipes are all available in a printable format. Just click on the recipe and it opens in a word document.

And the biggest of all is a new "subsite" - dedicated to my books set in Larch Valley!!!!! Here you can read about how my "town" came to be, get a glimpse of Behind the Scenes of the books, what music inspired me, and read an excerpt. I also have a Fun and Games section with a printable bookmark currently available, more fun stuff to come.

Pop on over an have a visit!

All this is in anticipation of my next release, The Rancher's Runaway Princess, which will be available for order in hardback in November, in paperback on eharlequin in December, and in stores and everywhere else in January.

Now I'm off for a wee snack and diving into the WIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment