Friday, October 24, 2008

)@*&$%)*&#)$%*)*&%)*$%

For the record, I hate HTML. I really, really do. I was up at 4:30 yesterday morning and got to work. I quit at 12 midnight and had a bath and got to sleep close to one o'clock. The dog started whining at 4 a.m. and didn't stop until I finally let her out at 6:45 and she had the world's shortest pee...what the heck is up with that? I finally got some sleep between 7 and 8. So then I get up, just catch the garbage man with our trash, put sheets in the washer, make coffee, and sit down in a very hopeful mood to continue website work.

I am very nearly at the point where I would pay ANY amount for someone to do this for me rather than the "OMG I can't spend this much, I'll do it myself" frame of mind I was in last week.

The kids are home from school today as well so I've had to self edit which is actually very difficult when you're throwing a tantrum and really have the urge to curse like a sailor. As it was I jammed my keyboard and it took tools to fix it. When the kids said, "are you alright, mum?" I was honest. "NO." Not that they care about html and uploading and ftp sites, but they've sort of got the hint that I'm beyond a normal, tolerable level of frustration.

Right.

Sigh.

I will defeat it. Then I will crow with triumph before collapsing in a heap.

2 comments:

  1. Hugs, Donna.

    I can recommend a really good web designer who's v easy to work with (she did my layout, and I can update it myself reasonably easily). :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my current one is rather temperamental (me). I think I've come up with a solution. Fingers crossed. I usually update on my own, it's the design giving me fits! LOL

    But I've got you on speed e-mail for an emergency! :-)

    ReplyDelete