Saturday, September 06, 2008

Paging Rebekah!

Rebekah, you've won the birthday prize! Please e-mail me with your address and title of the book you'd like, and I'll mail out your prize!

We were anticipating some rough weather courtesy of Tropical Storm Hanna, but the local forecasts aren't too dire. Regardless, we did some preparations so that if the winds etc. take us by surprise, the consequences shouldn't be too bad. LOL. It still doesn't look like tomorrow will be that pleasant, but that's no biggie. Wet I can handle.

I am taking a break for a few weeks and working on something short and fun. I'm actually quite excited about it, and at the same time I'll be doing some research for my newest book. I have completed my casting for the short and needed a heroine who looks girl next door sweet but also is used to getting her own way...and a bit of a bad boy who is set in his ways and just as stubborn as she is.

The heroine is based on this pic of Carrie Underwood, the hero a bit of a blend, actually. Between the flirtiness of Michael Trucco (and yeah, all the picture gazing made me pull out my Battlestar DVD's again) and Ryan Peake, the guitarist for Nickelback.








No comments:

Post a Comment