Friday, September 26, 2008

Kyle's identity crisis

Kyle can't figure out who he is: Mr. Tropical Storm or Mr. Hurricane. Either way, it looks like we're in for a soaking this weekend, and in the interest of preparedness, I'm expecting to lose power for at least a little while (during Hurricane Juan, it was out for 5 days here). I've got the generator to keep the food from going off, but it might mean the blog's pretty quiet as I won't be using the generator to power the pc. I'm working to try to get my revisions finished before that happens, and also do up what needs doing around the house just in case.

There is always reading and crafts to keep a girl (and her kids) going...I might have to pull out the knitting needles.

Anyway I'll catch you on the flip side one way or the other.

1 comment:

  1. Prayers going your way that Kyle doesn't hit you.

    Ellen, who knows all about hurricanes.

    ReplyDelete