Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I love the mailman

Granted, I don't know if it's a mailMAN or a mailWOMAN, because we have superboxes at the bottom of the hill. But the husband picked up the mail yesterday and there were two lovely envelopes in it for me.

The first held my Spanish translations of The Soldier's Homecoming - Retomar la pasion - which I already knew was slotted for release next month in NA. And which looks like this:

The second envelope had a bigger surprise as I did not know it was coming....and it appears to be a South African translation of Marriage at Circle M! At least inside the cover it says Afrikaanse so I'm assuming. And it looks like this:


Now if I could only find my cover for The Rancher's Runaway Princess, it'd be a trifecta of bouncy news.

No comments:

Post a Comment