Friday, September 05, 2008

Back to School - Happy Birthday to the L'il Pink Guy!



This month marks the second birthday of The Pink Heart Society! And this week also marks back to school in our house, hooray! So I'm in a bit of a celebratory mood all 'round.

First of all, our favourite little pink dancing guy needs a prezzie for birthday number two. In keeping with the school theme, I did some shopping. But then I thought, hang on a second. This is the first of the month. Pinkie's got some traveling to do. And he's gonna need something to put all his loot in.

Kate Hardy and Fiona Harper - The Pink Guy's not sharing.

Here's his prezzie from moi!

Now...in keeping with the party theme...and waxing a bit nostalgic...if you go HERE and do a little searching, you'll find the very first post I did for the Pink Heart Society back in its inaguaral month of September 06!!! Have a peek, and answer this question in the comments:

What did I get my degree in?

The random, correct winner gets their choice of a backlist book!


8 comments:

  1. B.A. with a Major in English and a minor in Psychology

    Great present, Donna- Happy 2nd Birthday to the L'il Pink Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the Pink Guy!

    You got your B.A. with a major in English and a minor in Psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got. your B.A. with a Major in English and a minor in Psychology.

    Happy birthday pink guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one smart girl, Donna!
    You got your B.A. with a major in English and a minor in Psychology.

    Happy Birthday to the little pink guy! :-)

    Cheryl(Cheri)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, PHS.

    You graduated with a degree in English. You minored in Psychology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebekah - please e-mail me at donna@donnaalward.com! Let me know what book you'd like of my backlist and your address, and I'll mail out your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL Donna - would that be a Radley bag by any chance?

    ReplyDelete