Monday, August 11, 2008

Spotlight and my friend Jim

It felt weird, but this month's spotlight on the Harlequin Romance Author Blog is on me. Since I do the posting, Jackie Braun stepped up and said, "Hey, why not you? You have a release!" So she sent me the questions, I answered, and put them up. LOL.

Pop over and have a read, because there's a copy of FALLING FOR MR. DARK AND DANGEROUS up for grabs.

I'm back to slogging through the novella. If difficulty is directly proportional to learning, I should learn a lot from this experience.



I got another e-mail from my friend Jim today. Jim takes pictures. BEAUTIFUL pictures. He got my girls (and their parents by association) interested in birds...though our knowledge is very limited compared to his. Hey, we're new, we have some learning to do. ANYWAY I am not sure why Jim isn't making money hand over fist with his pics. He has a few on an educational site, but he does e-mail us regularly with some of his latest pictures. I have saved most of them and I thought I would share some of them with you.


So today's pic of the day is: Snowy Owl


1 comment:

  1. Cool - I'll zip on over there! :-)

    Cole

    ReplyDelete