Friday, August 15, 2008

Prizes up for grabs this month

I have NO idea where the week has gone, but it's Friday and the weekend is here once more.

Just a reminder of the prizes up for grabs this month, in case you haven't entered.

My personal contest as highlighted here on ye olde blog, my website and newsletter:

For a chance to win all THREE Windover books - HIRED BY THE COWBOY, MARRIAGE AT CIRCLE M, and FALLING FOR MR. DARK AND DANGEROUS, send me an e-mail at donna@donnaalward.com with the names of the heroes of all three books. You can find the answers on my website. I'll be drawing at the end of the month.

And over at the Harlequin Romance Author Blog, there is a Spotlight In Six featuring yours truly. And a copy of FALLING FOR MR. DARK AND DANGEROUS to win.

Last night the dh and I went out for drinks and nachos and then a quick browse down the adjoining mall. First of all, we don't go out much and that's fine...we're homebodies anyway. But it did feel very nice to sit at the bar and chat and listen to music and munch. After we were full of nachos, I grabbed a few things at Pete's Frootique (mostly imported stuff) and we stopped at the Indigo/Chapters store. I had introduced myself to one of the staff back in April when we were browsing through. Wouldn't you know she remembered me when I asked if I could sign their stock. Cool thing though is that even though the book has only been out a few days, half the copies were already gone!

We came home after that and had cake with our friends, and I was SO stuffed. My husband got me something I have ALWAYS wanted...a gift card with a spa package on it. So sometime in the next month, I'm off for a massage, a facial, manicure and pedicure. Over four hours of absolute BLISS.

But in the real world, today, I have piles of laundry waiting. On Monday I'll be back with a highlight on how Dark and Dangerous evolved into a complete story.

No comments:

Post a Comment