Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A drive-by reminder

I almost forgot - so I'm sticking my head out of the cave long enough to remind you that this is the last week to enter a couple of contests!

First of all, there's a chance to win a copy of FALLING FOR MR. DARK AND DANGEROUS over at the Harlequin Romance Author Blog. Just scroll down a couple of entries to the Spotlight in Six with yours truly, for instructions on how to enter. (It's easy)

Then on my website and blog, I'm giving away an even bigger prize in the form of the THREE "Windover" books. You'll get signed copies of HIRED BY THE COWBOY (May 07), MARRIAGE AT CIRCLE M (Sept 07), and FALLING FOR MR. DARK AND DANGEROUS (out NOW) as well as a few goodies thrown in for good measure. Just send an e-mail to donna@donnaalward.com with the names of the heroes from all three books (answers found on my website, naturally!).
Both prizes will be drawn on the long weekend!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment