Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Wednesday...with a lot going on!

There's lots for me to get into a short post today so get ready!

In the spring alumni magazine for St. Thomas University, alumni that write for a living were featured. I was excited to be involved, and discovered the cyber version of that blurb online. You can read it HERE!

In this month's RWR I get a mention in Julie Rowe's article on Voice. My friend Diane Craver picked up on it and posted about it on her blog. Check it out.

I'm also blogging about having a room all to oneself to work...at THE PINK HEART SOCIETY. I'd bring up the lovely graphic however, we're moving the office furniture in today which means I'm still on the laptop which means most of my pics are on a boxed up hard-drive!

I've also been totally remiss in getting out a recent newsletter, so bear with me another few days and hopefully I'll have a website update and a new newsletter and contest. Life is slowly getting back to normal, but I still predict a very busy summer as I haven't even begun working on the yard yet, we're still trying to get the inside polished and put together. Now we're down to painting some trim, painting the hall and half bath downstairs (easy peasy), and cleaning the upstairs blinds which I might splurge and hire to have done.

Moving on....

Eharlequin has a new promotion on - buy 2 books get the 3rd free. The selection is HERE, and lo and behold FALLING FOR MR DARK AND DANGEROUS is one of the books chosen...and so is Matthew's Children by my RWA chapter -mate CJ Carmichael, and Taken By The Viking by my critique partner Michelle Styles.

And in case you didn't get it...it's July, which means Falling for Mr. Dark and Dangerous is released on e-harlequin, so you can get it early if you don't want to wait for it to hit store bookshelves on August 12.

Now I have to get to work...I have a chapter to critique and another to write before I can do that web update.....how did it get to be Wednesday already?

1 comment:

  1. Michelle Willingham9:10 AM

    Congratulations! Definitely lots going on for you. :) Very cool!

    ReplyDelete