Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wanted: One Cowgirl!

I'm having FITS trying to cast my heroine for my new novella.

I have a hero. Of course I had a difficult time finding him too. I wanted a manly man. Someone who could go toe to toe with my heroine, Kelley. I also wanted someone who appears confident. Charming. Funny. And yet with this side that we can see that is just under the surface, that he's protecting. SO my hero is:


Now my heroine is a little different. She's pretty much taken over running the ranch, and she's capable. She knows it. She's a bit of a control freak, a damned hard worker, and hates failing at anything. She sure as hell hates asking the hero for help. Can I find a picture? Nope.
So your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to help me find a manifestation of those inner qualities as well as the physical characteristics of...not soft, yet pretty...her face has angles that show a beauty within the strength. And her glory is her hair...most of the time she keeps it up in a braid and under a hat. She's definitely a jeans and cotton shirt kind of girl. But when she lets it down...it's a long mass of golden curls that will momentarily take Mack's breath away.
Go ahead and e-mail me your suggestions at donna@donnaalward.com, and then we could make it fun and I can post the contenders!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:13 p.m.

    Molly Sims? She was on Las Vegas as Delinda Deline.

    LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 a.m.

    What about Ashley Tisdale?



    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about this driving my car the other day and the one that came to me is Elisabeth Shue. She starred opposite Tom Cruise in Cocktail. She has a good wholesome look, long curly blond hair and looks like she could do a day's work without collapsing!!

    ReplyDelete