Thursday, July 03, 2008

A new release for The Soldier's Homecoming, and a new contest


I happened across this at Amazon and I think it's pretty exciting...perhaps because it's another first but you know any time a book is picked up by another market, it's a good thing.

The Soldier's Homecoming is being released in Large Print by Thorndike Candlelight Romance. It is slotted for August 20.

I don't have pictures yet as the dh still has to put together his desk and set up his pc, but today I am working in my office! I have the desk, a brand new pc, a new filing cabinet and a futon. I love the futon. It gives me a place to read if I want, and it's more sleeping space for company. It has a very nice cushion that I found to be more comfortable than many sofa beds.
My newsletter has just been sent, complete with details of a new contest. This one is for everyone. Send an e-mail to donna@donnaalward.com for your chance to win a copy of Falling for Mr. Dark and Dangerous, some killer chocolate, a postcard, and who knows what else. During the course of the move I've gotten into the groove of shopping. VERY dangerous, folks. I see it, I buy it. However I would love to share some of those "catch my eye, touch my heart" kinds of things with a lucky reader so be sure to enter! I'll do the draw at the end of the month.

Anyway today is trying to rush some review copies of Falling For Mr. Dark and Dangerous since my author copies just arrived...an address mixup due to the move delayed them a bit. And I also have my contest winner's book ready to post. I see a long trip at the post office in my future!

Catch you on the flip side...

1 comment: