Monday, July 28, 2008

New books!

I got some GREAT news today.

I've got a new four-book contract! Wheee! The first book in the contract will be out next June, though I'm still waiting to hear what the title will be. Then there is a novella followed by 2 linked books, so I'm a very happy writer today. That's enough to keep me out of trouble for a while!

Otherwise, I'm working on the novella which is proving to be..uh..interesting. I just keep reminding myself that I can write crap and fix it later.

And thank you all for your input re: my heroine casting. I've posted all the pics so far on my eharlequin blog.

Anyway I'm off, birthday celebrations for my youngest tomorrow and preparations need to be made!

6 comments:

  1. Michelle Willingham8:56 PM

    Congratulations! That's fantastic news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:19 PM

    Congrats on the contract, Donna. I'll be looking forward to that.

    LindaC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dooooonnnnnnaaaaa....yiiiippeeee

    yeeeeehaaaaaawwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so very proud of you and you can do this novella.
    Honest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Donna, that is just fabulous news! Congratulations! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news!! I love eHarlequin books collection!!

    ReplyDelete