Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello...it's me again

And I'm over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs again, talking about ideas and hooks and execution.

Also the new Spotlight in Six is up at the Harlequin Romance Author blog and this month it features an interview with Barbara McMahon.

Currently we are at our destination but we don't take possession of the house for a few more days. Still it is good to have the driving portion of the adventure done. In just under 2 weeks, our renos will be done and the furniture will be in the house. It will be about time.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you've reached your destination. Moving's so much FUN, isn't it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving may be hazardous to your health but think of all the fun you can have once the move is complete exploring the new place. I moved a lot as a child and my parents always made an adventure out of it. Now I wonder how they managed with three of us.

    ReplyDelete