Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Contest Winner and Dark and Dangerous


I think I really must be back in the swing of things. I'm finally announcing the winner of my May/June contest that was open to newsletter subscribers. Congratulations to Gigi Hicks who has won a signed copy of my August release, Falling For Mr. Dark and Dangerous. Romantic Times has said it has a "great sense of place" which pleases me no end as I really worked hard at making my WINDOVER books a "home" for my characters.

Speaking of Dark and Dangerous, imagine my surprise to see the first reader review up on eharlequin yesterday. Turns out the North American subscribers have already received theirs! And the hardbacks are available on the amazons this month too. Time has really flown.

Over the next week or so, I'll be updating my website and sending out a newsletter with a brand new contest.

Stay tuned....I have some reel reviews and book blogs to update as well!

1 comment:

  1. It's out already??? How did I miss that?? LOL

    I have to wait until next month's book budget anyway. *sigh* But congrats on the new release, girly!

    AND congrats on the successful move. Seems like there are a lot of us who've had the "moving bug" this summer. ;)

    ReplyDelete