Thursday, June 26, 2008

Book Blog 23 - The Italian's Passionate Revenge


I just finished Lucy Gordon's The Italian's Passionate Revenge - her debut Presents that intrigued me so much when I read her post about it at the Pink Heart Society.


It has all of Lucy's trademark emotionalism and larger than life-ness, with the added intensity of a Presents novel, wrapped up in a tale of revenge and passion and hot love making.


I enjoyed it a lot and as I got closer to the end I kept wondering how on earth it was all going to be resolved.


I am in a rush today as the furniture comes tomorrow and I only have a few hours to get some crucial work done, otherwise I would blog longer on it. But it definitely didn't disappoint! I can see why she has been contracted to write more for the Presents line.


No comments:

Post a Comment