Monday, May 05, 2008

Manic Monday

A quick fly-by posting. Details run amuck - that's my life right now. But hopefully later today my website will be updated marginally and those of you who subscribe to my newsletter will get one in your inbox...as well as my next contest announcement.

Which reminds me....if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, why not? This month the contest will be for newsletter subscribers, so this is your chance. Just add your name and e-mail to the little box to the right here and it's all done.

For now...I'm thinking I should have a hands free set for my phone with all the calls to make this morning.

***********************************

The site is updated and my newsletter is queued for delivery. My contest this month is for newsletter subscribers. There is a signed advance copy of FALLING FOR MR DARK AND DANGEROUS up for grabs, as well as bookmarks the the Mills and Boon postcard. Instructions for entering are within my latest newsletter. If you are a new subscriber, you will automatically be entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment