Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Book Blog 22 - Mistress in Private


I picked up this book thinking to read a chapter or two, and couldn't put it down.

Julie is a friend of mine and as a bit of a gag, I entered the contest to win one of 20 copies on I Heart Presents. I won one! it's been sitting in my bag of books for travel but I dug it out the other night (as my bookcases are now all packed).

It's a page turner. I loved Jane. I loved Jonny. There was one point where I was ready for the identity confusion to be over, but once it was, it was cracking. There conflict of the characters was really tight and layered in perfectly. And the hot stuff....was good and hot. :-)


Great job Julie....now I think there's only one of your Modern Extras I haven't read. I'm definitely going to have to remedy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment