Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Chipper

So...cross another thing off the to-do list...I just finished my last physio therapy session on my wrist. Wheee! Not that it was a hardship...my therapist was wonderful and I liked her a lot. We had a lot in common, and a couple of times my girls had to come with as they were on spring break and they became very interested in physio! But it does mean those appointments are done. :-)

I'm over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs today talking about Peace and Quiet and an Unquiet mind. LOL. Hermit status is not to be underrated. I can't wait to have more space and quiet and solitude. That being said...my mind is always busy and the two do not have to be mutually exclusive...anyway just go check out the post and make a comment so I don't think I'm totally crazy.

And yesterday I finally got back to work on my WIP and I think it's getting stronger. I had the first three chapters nearly done and then had a lightbulb and haven't yet done much about it. I'm into the second chapter now and tweaking and I do think this approach is better. It feels good to be CREATING and not just working. I get really bizarre dreams when I've been too long from a manuscript and let me just say the dreams have been weird the last week or so. I did dream last night but it made more sense than normal, lol. I think what happens is that all the creativity I'm not using gets channelled into dreams. It makes sense to me. It has to go somewhere.

Anyway it's back to work on A Bride at Willow Bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment