Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday already?

I can't believe it's already Wednesday. We had a great Easter visiting family...but now it's back home and things are still hectic. It was lovely to have the break.

I didn't quite finish my third book yet but I DID watch another couple of movies...so I'll do a couple more REEL REVIEWS.

First up is No Reservations - starring Catherine Zeta Jones and Aaron Eckhart.


I was watching with my sister in law and my teenage nephew, so I had to keep the sniffles down, otherwise I'd have been crying if watching alone. I really liked this movie, and I liked the hint at role reversals, and how a woman normally so in control has to learn to relinquish that to find happiness.


I liked it so much that I got a whole new story idea out of it!


Then the night before we left, we watched Nacho Libre for fun. I have to admit, Jack Black makes me laugh. It was what it was, nothing deep, just pure silliness. But I've watched lots of silly movies that just annoyed me, and this one didn't, so that's a good thing.

I'm doing odd jobs today and scouring the house for the realtor's visit today. Catch you on the flip side!


2 comments:

  1. We watched "No Reservations" a few weeks ago and I also liked it. Very cute movie. Glad you got a new story idea from watching it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo. Good news about No Reservations. I've wanted to see that. (And I like Aaron Eckhart. Heh.)

    Absolutely no desire to see Nacho Libre, however. None whatsoever. :)

    ReplyDelete