Tuesday, March 04, 2008

March Madness!


No, I'm not a big basketball fan. This March madness refers to me and what's happening this month.

THE SOLDIER'S HOMECOMING is out this month, and I'm so excited. There have been several reader reviews on eharlequin already and the reaction to this book is very positive. It does a girl good, really. LOL. I think it's even more meaningful because as I said to someone today, Jonas wasn't an easy man to write. But for Shannyn, he was worth it and he was for me too.

I'm just about to do a webpage update, so very shortly you should be able to go on to the book's page, and see what people are saying. Later today or tomorrow I'll post a link directly to it.

I'm also going to be doing a post or two on "Behind the Scenes" so look out for that.


I'm guest posting at the Pink Heart Society and Tote Bags this month, and will also be seen on Liz Fielding's blog. Loads o' fun to be found.

And I'm holding my monthly contest IN CONJUNCTION with Jennie Adams this month, whose book TO LOVE AND TO CHERISH is also out and also features a wounded hero...love it!

On March 12, one day after release, we're going to take over each other's blogs for the day. Make sure you stop in because it will be your chance to enter to win both of our books - IN HARDCOVER! Rumour has it that Jennie has some other goodies to put with her book and so do I, including another one of those fantastic retro postcards, so it's a contest you definitely won't want to miss.


Stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Donna,
    Your cover is gorgeous! Congrats on your newest release! I'll be sure to look for it in our stores. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Hey Aunt Donna,
    Good luck with your up coming books and with this one!
    Tori

    ReplyDelete