Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Life in the Pressure Cooker

Jennie e-mailed me and used this term and I thought it so accurate, it became the title of today's post.

I do indeed feel like I'm in a pressure cooker at the moment, with so many things to be done, and yet so many I CAN'T do because I am waiting on other things first...added in that some very real insecurities and I sometimes feel like I'm going to explode!

I am NOT a patient person. I'm also fiercely independent so that means waiting on other people drives me insane. Hey, I never claimed to be perfect!

However two things that DID get accomplished is drawing the latest winners. Head on over to Liz's blog later today or tomorrow, as I've sent her the winning name and hopefully she'll get it posted soonish. :-)

And Jennie and I have drawn our winner for the hardbacks of THE SOLDIER'S HOMECOMING and TO LOVE AND TO CHERISH. The winner is.....drumroll please.....Marcy!

Marcy, if you could e-mail me and/or Jennie with your address, we'll mail out your prize!

We overslept this morning so I need to dash...catch you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Yippee!!! And they're hardcovers? Definitely collectors items for my growing library. Thanks to both of you for running the contest!

    I emailed my address to Jennie.

    Off to jump up and down discreetly at my desk.

    ReplyDelete