Monday, March 03, 2008

Holy Monday, Batman!

When I actually made my to-do list for today, it actually scared me with its length, so I'm pressed for time. Tomorrow I'll be back with some more in depth stuff including the start of launch month for THE SOLDIER'S HOMECOMING.

But for now, two little tidbits of news....

First of all HIRED BY THE COWBOY is out in Portugal this month! Very cool. Interesting to note, that ALL of the versions of this book - NA, UK, AUS/NZ, Spanish and Portuguese - use the same cover art. It really is a lovely cover.

And I promised to reveal the winner of my February contest - for goodies like chocolate, bookmarks, magnets and a commemorative postcard - so without further ado..........

Congratulations to Anita Mae Draper!

I'm gonna pop Anita an e-mail......

And congratulations to Deborah Carr, who has won the UK COUPON book!

Come back tomorrow to see what's in store for March!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, I'm thrilled to have won something, Debs

    ReplyDelete