Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Some cool things today...

A couple of cool things have happened over the last 24 hours that make today a bit brighter....but I have to post quickly as I have a meeting at the bank in 30 minutes...to see how much rope they'll give us to hang ourselves with as far as a mortgage. :-)

First of all, I'm now the Vice Prez of our local RWA chapter. Vivi Anna is the new prez, and she's a hoot, so I'm looking forward to working with her and the rest of the executive. Actually, the whole chapter is FANTASTIC, and last night's meeting was great with tons of fab discussion.

The second very cool thing is that my August release, Falling For Mr. Dark and Dangerous, is up on amazon, though without a cover as yet. Still....it's a thrill to see another book show up.

And the best for today...I got a phone call from a lady who apparently has done some of my copy edits. She phoned to pay me some compliments on my writing and I was pleased as punch. It's the first time anything like this has happened to me and it was lovely. So often we feel like we're writing into the ether and when feedback comes...especially the good kind...it makes such a huge difference.

So that's all - now I'm off to my meeting and then the day job....

No comments:

Post a Comment