Thursday, February 21, 2008

Social Butterfly

It's a super-hectic day today but I need to pass along a few things in between making beds, working the day job and what not.

First of all, pop on over to Love Is An Exploding Cigar today as I'm putting in a guest appearance. And come read about my non-topic and ask me anything!

Also, I'm at the Calgary Public Library tonight - the downtown location - from 7-8:30 with fellow Calgary authors CJ Carmichael and Vivi Anna. We're talking about our latest books, (For me, The Soldier's Homecoming) reading from them and also signing! It will be a hoot...so if you just happen to be in the area, come on down. Rumour has it we also have some free stuff to give away.

And over at the Harlequin Romance Author Blog I'm posting all the cool special releases from our authors this month. As well as details about how to win a copy of Nicola Marsh's Executive Mother-To-Be.

For now I'm off to do the other zillion things I have to do today. No rest for the wicked. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment