Monday, February 25, 2008

A magical number

For some reason, book sales tend to fall in groups of five. Milestones of 10 books, 15, 25, 50....

Today I hit my first milestone. I've sold The Cowboy's Princess, making it my 5th Harlequin Romance.

I don't have an official title yet, but it is slotted for January 09!

I promised Christina Hollis last week I'd post a couple of chocolate recipes after her post on the Pink Heart Society. I have to run to work and then my physio appt as well as other errands today, but come back tomorrow for 2 recipes, one so easy it's crazy and the other more time consuming but SO WORTH IT.

For now I'm off.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, Donna. Congrats on the sale of Book #5!

    Hugs,

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Donna - that's so cool :)
    love Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!! Congrats, hon. I'm so thrilled for you...and for me since that means I get to READ it. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Donna!

    ReplyDelete