Friday, February 29, 2008

The Best Laid Plans and your LAST CHANCE

Last night Vivi Anna and I gave a workshop at a local library called Writing Romance for Today's Market. We were a little late getting there after some directional mishaps, but I'm learning to be much more easy going about things like that. I said, "It's like in the Princess Diaries. We're not late. Everyone else is early."

When we got there, the room was full. Maybe one or two empty chairs and that was it. The first few moments were a little frenetic as I got started, but we settled down, found our groove, and generally had a really good time. They actually had to come in and tell us the library was closing. LOL.

I know this is the LAST day of the month (Happy Anniversary Breck and Sherry!) but I'm going to allow this one last day for entries into my February contest. Send me an e-mail at donna@donnaalward.com telling me your favourite kind of chocolate, and I'll draw on Monday (Happy Birthday sweetie!) for the winner of some Bernard Callebaut chocolate, a commemorative postcard, and some really cool bookmarks.

Don't forget, if you're in the UK, put UK COUPON in the subject line for a chance to win a whole booklet of coupons only good in the UK.

And then on Monday I'll also announce March's contest. There are some special happenings in March in conjunction with the release of THE SOLDIER'S HOMECOMING, so stay tuned.

Now I'm off to do the banking and then my physio appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment