Wednesday, January 16, 2008

News and Blogging


I got a google alert that Marriage at Circle M is on sale in India. I went to the site to look and sure enough, there's the price in the proper currency! It is still in English, and I did know that Mills and Boon were expanding their market in India since we got the news in London in September. But I hadn't really considered that one of my books would be there so soon.

Today is all about tidying up this book so I can send it to my editor ASAP - she's been more than patient! But before I go do that, I'm blogging over at Tote Bags 'n' Blogs today and I hope you'll pop over and have a gander - and maybe a laugh - at my post.

Now I'm off...wish me luck...the editing cave can be a dark and eerie place!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool about your book, Marriage at Circle M being on sale in India! Good luck with the editing.

    Have a great weekend, Donna!

    ReplyDelete