Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Feature for the New Year

I have decided on a new feature on the blog for the New Year. In 2007, I participated in the 10,000 Book Challenge on Eharlequin with an author team. I really enjoyed it so I thought I'd do something similar on my blog. (By the way, I don't know the official results of that challenge yet, but it should be interesting!)


I can't promise it will be an every week kind of thing, but I do intend to blog about what I'm reading. I'm just finishing up a book now - this wrist thing means I've read lots over the last week or so - but this will be my first official read of the New Year.


Also I'll be back tomorrow with news about what else special is happening this year... but this might give you an idea....


1 comment:

  1. Donna!!! So sorry to hear about the wrist. You poor duffer.

    Now take it easy, okay?

    Ally

    ReplyDelete