Wednesday, January 09, 2008

HALLELUJAH!

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus!!!

Just a quick flyby post to say that I've been to the doc and have brilliant news! I have a new blue cast that's smaller, tighter and the nurse molded it to fit so I can type!

I did get the all clear to work and it feels SO much better just having the new one and its support. I just have to be careful not to over work it.

And I go back in 3 weeks to have it off. Huzzah!

On the flip side, I managed to a) lock my keys in the car at the post office and b) forget we have a CAA membership, and walked to my friends where I finally got ahold of my husband. He will not let me live this down for a LOOOOONG time.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Donna. Husbands (and other relatives) are great at that, aren't they?

    Glad to hear the good news about the cast and your wrist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good news on the wrist!

    ReplyDelete