Thursday, January 24, 2008

Drive By....

My revisions arrived yesterday, in a very quick turnaround, and I have a few dr appts that are going to sideline me for a few days, so today's post is going to be short....my apologies.

*good news is though the revisions aren't that heavy so I'm happy*

ANYHOO....I thought I'd just issue a couple of quick reminders.

First of all, there's a week left for you to drop me an e-mail to enter my January contest. Send me a note at donna@donnaalward.com for this month's prize.

There's also a week left to enter the contest over at the HRA blog. Melissa James is giving away this month's release so don't miss your chance.

And don't forget to visit www.harlequinspecialtreat.com for their Valentine's freebies, etc.

Voting is still ongoing at Cataromance to pick your favourite books of the year.

In case I don't make it on the pc this weekend, I'm also going to take this opportunity to say happy early birthday to my friend and CP, Michelle Styles. *waves*

Ok...back to the salt mines.

No comments:

Post a Comment