Monday, January 07, 2008

Book Blog 2 - Wicked Pleasures

My fab CP sent me a copy of Christmas by Candlelight which contained her story, A Christmas Wedding Wager, and Wicked Pleasures, by Helen Dickson. This weekend I finished up Dickson's story - if fact I hated to put it down to do the necessary chores!

I love historicals, and this was a fabulous story that wasn't quite your typical regency....I don't think I've ever read one with a heroine so independent...and her friends are the same way...in fact, I desperately want to read Lettie's story as I'm sure there will be one.

Here's the cover and blurb. It ends my holiday themed reading. And both these stories are very worth having, so don't be afraid to give amazon a workout.

At Westwood Hall this Christmas there are wicked schemes afoot which bring dark, dashing Grant Leighton and the threat of scandal into the life of innocent, young Adeline Osbourne...

Betrothed against her will Adeline had been resigned to a loveless marriage. Can the festive season work its magic and lead to pleasures Adeline thought impossible?

In other news, I found out that The Soldier's Homecoming is being released in Australia and New Zealand in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment