Friday, December 07, 2007

Ups and Downs

Life runs in ups and downs and I have to say, yesterday was challenging for me just because I felt very ineffectual. LOL. I was grumpy as well and by the end of the day I was feeling the need for solitude and a glass of wine.

But there were ups as well - like receiving my spanish copies of Marriage at Circle M in the mail. And the biggest one was our RWA chapter Christmas meeting last night.

It started off with a potluck (mmmm....not to mention the chocolate that was brought) and then Secret Santa....mine did an awesome job as I got truffles and WINE and a tin of clotted cream biscuits that are going to go so well with my tea later....

And we had Eve Silver come to speak to us as well.

I had a great chat with Vivi Anna both on the way to and from the meeting. And came home feeling much better about the day.

And there are leftover meatballs which made my kids happy and I promised to heat them up and make some rice so they can have them for lunch.

Today the sun is shining, I'm working in my comfy yoga pants again and despite a slight headache the world is a little more rosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment