Sunday, December 02, 2007

Happy Holidays

It's December already! Hard to believe, and today I spent celebrating the first Sunday of Advent, putting together my prezzie parcels for my family in other parts of the country, and making gingersnaps with my children.

The whole month is special to me and so I'm sharing this card with all of you. It reminds me so much of the area where I live...in fact we have snow right now and more on the way!

It's my card to you and since this hasn't cost me a cent in postage...I'm making a donation to UNICEF in lieu of.

I'll be blogging lots between now and New Year's, but I thought this was a great opportunity to say thanks to all of you for visiting the blog, sharing your comments and supporting me and my books.

Cheers,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Donna for the wonderful card!
    Happy Holidays to you too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Donna! Hope you have Happy Holidays too.

    ReplyDelete