Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Covers galore! And over at the PHS.....


Before I post my info, I should let you know that I'm over at the Pink Heart Society today for Writer's Wednesday...Talking about THE SECRET to getting published.


I don't know if it's Christmas head or Deadline head or what, but I nearly forgot that Marriage at Circle M is out in Australia this month!


I'm doubly excited because Michelle Douglas, an Aussie author, has her debut out as well and we're shelf mates. So thrilling!








The other very cool thing is that I just got the jpg of my cover for The Soldier's Homecoming yesterday! What do you all think?

4 comments:

  1. Love the cover, Donna. Can't wait for the book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna, I just purchased Marriage at Circle M today and thought I would check out your blog. I must say that your new cover, The Soldiers Homecoming, has to be one of the best I have ever seen! You must be thrilled. Looking forward to tucking up tonight to read your other book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About...THANK YOU! First for picking up MCM - I hope you love Mike and Grace - and for liking the cover for The Soldier's Homecoming! I think it's quite nice myself. ;-) And the back blurb...maybe I should post that, huh? I got chills reading it the first time.

    Do pop back in and tell me what you thought of Marriage at Circle M once you've finished it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed this post but I'm glad I saw your beautiful cover now for your book, The Soldiers Homecoming. I hope you continue to sell lots of books!

    ReplyDelete