Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What's out this month....

On the second day of Donna's contest, my true love sent to me....Two Turtledoves!

Have you signed up yet? Don't miss your chance to receive this great prize!




Ok....upwards and onwards. I discovered yesterday that Marriage at Circle M...otherwise known as Cuentame tus Secretos, isn't out in February as I thought. It's out NOW!


And it kept the same cover, which I'm happy about because sometimes the foreign releases do swap covers and such.





As well, Marriage at Circle M has shown up on the e-harlequin Aussie site. It's a December release there but in Harlequin tradition, the books ARE available online a month early.


That's all for me today...I'm off to run a few errands and then come back home and cloister myself to work on the WIP. I will be sitting in a waiting room though so I'm going to take the opportunity to finish up Julie Cohen's Featured Attraction.



No comments:

Post a Comment