Friday, November 23, 2007

Tarred

I am tired...and need to focus on the WIP, so the blog might be quieter for a while. I'm going to commune with my characters, spend some time with my family, and very possibly read.

I'm not completely leaving cyberspace though - check out The Pink Heart Society on Saturday and Monday in particular.

Of course if there is any news of interest, I'll be sure to pop in.

And I won't be gone long....just enough time to get caught up on a few things and move that old word count meter on the side.

Meantimes, feel free to post in the comments anything you'd like me to blog about, whether it's writing or otherwise! My favourite part of workshops are the Q&A sessions where you just talk shop, so if there's anything on your mind let me know!

See ya on the flip side....

No comments:

Post a Comment