Thursday, November 01, 2007

New Review for MARRIAGE AT CIRCLE M


I just got an e-mail from the coordinator at Cataromance saying that the review for Marriage at Circle M was up. I've been waiting to see what they thought and it was SO worth the wait...the reviewer gave it 4.5 Stars!

I was thrilled to bits when I read this: "I laughed with them; I cried with them, I cheered them on, hoping they would reach the point they could heal each other. Donna Alward has penned a truly uplifting story of pain and the healing power of love. This one is truly a must-read book for anyone who loves a great love story."

I did a fair amount of laughing and crying with Grace and Mike myself. :-)

Anyway you can read the whole thing by clicking on this link.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the terrific review, Donna! I'm thrilled for you, but I already knew that you're a talented writer!

    ReplyDelete