Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lords a leaping! Day 10!



For those of you who think I'm bananas for holding my Christmas contest already, I stick out my tongue at you and say that last night I started my Christmas cards. :-) I mean seriously, I have lots of international things to post so I need to get on it!


If you're new to the blog, take a sec and sign up for my newsletter in the boxes to the right. Only a couple of days remain for my holiday contest. I think this is the best prize I've ever offered, personally.

A few people have been kind enough to e-mail me about my website and have said how much they like the new look. All credit goes to my webmistress Melissa who did such a fantastic job for me.

So now I'm going to ask YOU...is there anything you'd like to see on the site that ISN'T there? Just drop me a line at donna@donnaalward.com and let me know what you'd like to see on the site.

And one last thing. I watched THE UNIT last night and it was a tissue-box sort of show. Now it's common knowledge that I cry at shows a lot, but last night was different. I didn't just cry. I had warm tears simply STREAMING down my face at regular intervals.

You see, they took care of Hector, and brought his body home. And it was really interesting to see how each member of the team handled the situation.

Bob was given the job of getting the reporter's head on straight so he didn't blow the whistle.

Jonas handled it by going after The Butcher all on his own and kicking some serious butt.

Mack handled it by staying with the body through the autopsy, then going home and gettin' it on with his estranged wife...connecting, if you will. You gotta know the history to know how much sense this made.

And Gray - well, he smashed a White House dude on the head from his hospital bed, and then snuck out to meet Hector's parents at the apartment they'd shared.

And in the end they were all at the memorial together.

Gulp.




LOVE THIS SHOW. Seriously love it.




Ok...now school run time and a day of work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment