Friday, November 16, 2007

Here's to all the band geeks!


This is the last day...well, I'll be generous. I'll take subscriptions over the weekend and draw on Monday. After all, 'tis the season and I won't have time to draw tomorrow, lol.


A quick post as I'm on the way out the door, but I have to blog in response to Grey's Anatomy last night. Poor Miranda. I have to say that the entire show made me SO NOT miss High School and all the drama and angst and other stuff. But when Miranda yelled at Derek and threw out the band uniform thing and he responded with "Sax" I grinned from ear to ear.


Band geeks often are NOT the popular kids in school. But when a band geek goes on and makes good, I want to stand up and cheer.


My name is Donna and I'm a band geek.


Have a good weekend, all!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Donna. Band geek here too -- trumpet. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Marcy - flute mostly, and some sax and percussion. And a choir geek too. Never anything halfway!

    ReplyDelete