Friday, November 09, 2007

Day Five and an exciting day for me



Yup - back again. Day Five. Sign up already, will ya? Boxes on the right.




Today's an exciting day for me. I have a booksigning this afternoon and I think it is going to be a hoot. This time I'm not signing books alone...there are four of us. I'm going to be at the NE Chapters in Calgary from 3-5 (That's the shameless plug part of the post) with Calgary authors Vivi Anna (Nocturne), Pamela Yaye (Kimani) and the one and only BRENDA NOVAK!

This is gonna be a wee bit thrilling for moi.

I haven't done an official signing for Marriage at Circle M yet so if any of you are in the area and don't have a copy yet, come on out and grab one. And if you do - well bring it and I'll sign it for you! And it's also your chance to grab Brenda's Stillwater Trilogy, Pam's latest Kimani release and the second installment of Vivi's Valorian Chronicles.

It's actually a kick off to a great weekend, I think. A bunch of us are going to dinner afterwards and then tomorrow Brenda is giving a workshop at the Greenwood Inn (put on by the local RWA chapter, CaRWA). Super editor Paula Eykelhof is also coming which also makes me nervous. But excited too.


I hope to pop in and post Saturday and Sunday but if something happens I don't...regular service will resume on Monday.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! Pictures and lots of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the booksigning was a blast for you, Donna! Lots of photos, please...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want pictures scream the crowd.

    I hope you had a wonderful time and can't wait to live vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! I want to see pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda Ford12:54 PM

    Donna,
    I hope the booksigning was a resounding success. I KNOW it would have been lots of fun. Sorry I couldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete