Monday, November 05, 2007

12 Days of Christmas Contest!!!!!!!!!




No...it's not a Partidge in a Pear Tree....today's the FIRST DAY leading up to the draw of my holiday prize!

I realized over the weekend that the first of the month had passed and I hadn't announced the details of my Christmas Contest as I said I would! My bad! Oh well....there's still time...50 days until Christmas and a few weeks to get your names in for your chance to win. And TWELVE DAYS until I do the draw...


Here's what will be in the package:

CHOCOLATE (yes, there's a reason that's capitalized!)

A handpainted Christmas ornament

A Harlequin bookmark

A 2008 Calendar

A fridge magnet
Holiday sticky notes

Christmas CD

and, of course...BOOKS!


This contest is open to newsletter subscribers, so all you need to do is put your info in the boxes to the right. On November 17tth I'll draw from my subscriber list for one lucky winner!

Right. Carry on. And SIGN UP!


3 comments:

  1. Hey Donna, I think I'm already a subscriber because I've received an email from you about this contest. Is that on a month to month basis? I mean do I have to re-subscribe to be entered in this contest? If you remember from the SRW workshop, it's easy to confuse me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news...if you're already a subscriber, you're automatically entered! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:26 PM

    Wahoo I'm entered. What a beautiful prize package for one lucky winner
    robynl(blogger not acting right)

    ReplyDelete