Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update

Despite that I need to leave in half an hour, I wanted to update.

Because of NaNoWriMo, the word counter thingy isn't accessible right now. That's because last year all the users for NaNoWriMo actually crashed it. LOL. Darn those productive people! So for the next little while, I won't be able to update it.

I CAN tell you however that I am approx 4 k into the new story and enjoying it. I do believe the key to this one is going to be layers and layers and layers.

Also, I may just be hormonal but I made myself all teary in Chapter Two. I don't think that's ever happened before. I think I just empathise with my heroine a lot and so suddenly she wanted something and I could feel that longing right along with her.

I wish I could stay home today and just WRITE. Alas...not in the schedule.

Come back for tomorrow's post because I have an idea for a topic that I think will be fun. And may tell you more about me than you expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment