Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Sign up...

I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel - my workshop last night turned out ok I think, my one for Saturday is nearly in the tube, and the stress level is starting to relax a bit. Next week I should only have the creative writing club at the school and the actual prep work for the new book. Bliss! LOL.

So that got me to thinking...what else is coming up? *taps fingernails, thinking*

Oh yes...Christmas!

Now I hear all the collective groans but hold on a minute. For one, I LOVE Christmas. I love the food, the lights, the decorations, the music, the general overall warmth of it.

I do not like the crowds, or the parents that feel the need to talk through school concerts, or the fact that so many charities canvass over the holidays and you simply can't support every one and you feel like a heel for not doing so.

I'm not asking you to spend a red cent though, I'm not asking you to go out and brave the throngs in the malls or even sit quietly as my kids perform brilliantly. Nope. In fact, I'll do all the work.

Here's what you have to do. Easy peasy. If you haven't already, sign up for my newsletter. The subscription box is on the sidebar. On November 1, I'll announce the details of my Christmas contest. No questions to answer, no surfing required...just a random drawing from those who have kindly signed up. The contest will stay open until Christmas Eve, and then I'll do the drawing!

What are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment