Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Guest Blogging and a Shoptalk

Today is my October day on Tote Bags 'n' Blogs, where I talk about what a fraud I am.

In keeping with that, tonight is my very first "shoptalk" at my RWA chapter. During the second part of the meeting we're discussing editorial revisions and how they are really not scary.

I'm not too nervous about it because I love revisions. I also did a Q&A on eharlequin earlier this year about it and the discussions generated there helped a lot.

The week keeps ticking along, before I know it it'll be over and I'll be able to breathe again. Each job done is another ticked off my list.

Man, I sound utterly boring.

1 comment:

  1. You're not boring -- you just don't talk about your wild parties, the male strippers and drunken weekends in Vegas on your blog, that's all.

    Oops. I wasn't supposed to mention those here, was I? :D

    ReplyDelete