Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday!

It's Friday, the end of the work week, the school week, and various other things. For the first time in quite a while, the whole family is going to be home tomorrow which means a relaxing morning of laying in and getting up eventually and the husband making omelettes. Bliss.



BUT for today, you can find me at the PHS for FILM ON FRIDAY where I talk about MUST LOVE DOGS.


In other news, my editor has read my synop for The Cowboy's Princess and I got the thumbs up...so more writing this morning I hope.


And what else....hmmmm....oh yes, last night I watched Grey's Anatomy. FINALLY a really well written episode. My one complaint....Eva/Rebecca. Why did Alex not admit he'd gone after her? Why would she say she's come to find him when she's still in her marriage? Grrrr.


But I loved the rest. I really did. I'm waiting with glee for George and Izzy's relationship to blow up. Knowing it will is the one reason I am not rebelling about the apparent happiness they are sharing. lol. I loved how Cristina shunned Izzy for sleeping with someone else's husband and how she told off Dr. Hahn. I loved Derek and Sloane's joking around...I like how they've become friends again. When Derek paid the kid to say, "Hi Daddy" and the look on Sloane's face, I totally cracked up. I liked Meredith and Lexy's moment (is it Lexy or Lexi?) and her whole mother thing. And I was happy to see spunky Cally and Miranda again. And Cally and Cristina laughing their butts of in surgery was great.


Yup - happy with the episode.


I don't watch Big Shots, but as I was getting ready for bed one scene had me laughing so hard I nearly coughed up a lung:


Shrink: " When was the last time you had sex?"


Male character: (makes motion like thumbing through book) "Let's see, I'll check my almanac, the frost was one the vine...."


TOO FUNNY. And probably one of those "you had to be there" moments but still...


Ok so I'm off to work now, have a great day and a better weekend and I'll catch you on the flip side.

1 comment:

  1. You'll swim. You're having too way too much fun with your writing to even consider sinking. Congratulations on being published.

    ReplyDelete