Friday, September 07, 2007

Yay FRED!!!!!!!!

Once upon a time, on a bulletin board far far away, there were so many Julie's that it got confusing. I'm talking about Subcare on the e-harlequin community boards, of course. And so the Julies were given nicknames...Julie C was Feckless, Julie K became Fred...

And yesterday, Fred popped the news that she's sold her novel, Devil's Gold, to MEDALLION!

It's been a long, hard road for Fred, and an almost-as-long road for this particular novel. I couldn't be happier for her!

Now Fred's a little behind the 8-ball and hasn't got herself a website or blog yet, so if you want to offer your congratulations, post them in the comments and she's coming over to have a peek later!

Congratulations Hon!

9 comments:

  1. Mega congrats to Fred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Great news Fred!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific news for Fred!

    I am so glad you blogged about it. Fred's posts in subcare were great.

    And Anna Lucia is v positive about Medallion and how it is to work with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nell -- you win the award for congratulating me in every forum possible. LOL.

    Thank you all so much. I am very excited. This weekend will be devoted to website creating and perhaps a blog. I haven't decided.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, Fred!!! Get on the the blog, I say. I want details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I say, I LOVE to see my friends sell!ggg

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you, Fred!!!!!

    Flutter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:30 a.m.

    Congratulations Fred!! What wonderful news. Please let us know when we can purchase your baby!-

    MJ a.k.a. Betty NWB

    ReplyDelete